Thursday, June 7, 2012

Imani Summer Line

Hi everyone, 
I am working on a supporter update, but in the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that Zion Project's jewelry making program, Imani, just introduced their new summer line last week. Check out the website, www.imanilove.com, to see beautiful paper bead jewelry designed by my good friend Bre Mason and created by our hard-working and beautiful ladies in Northern Uganda! Every purchase goes to support a vulnerable woman and helps her provide for her children.
Love,
Sarah

----------------------------------------------
Hi All,

Attached is a short video introducing our summer line called "Glimpse." I have been working on the production of this line since my arrival in Uganda in early October. We are officially launching the line today. You can visit www.imanilove.com to view the full collection and visit my blog at breannemason.tumblr.com for more inside stories. Please pass on to anyone you think might be interested! 

Thanks for all the support! 

Best, 
Bre Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment