Friday, September 21, 2012

Support Update & Prayer Requests


Due to the generosity of my friends & supporters I have already received over half of the funds I needed to raise for the second half of this year (expenses that were not included in my monthly budget, such as airfare & travel expenses going home, insurance from June to November, and extra visas since I extended my stay). 
I have received $1,330 but I still need $1,040. Every little bit helps!
If you are interested in helping me reach 100%, there are a couple of ways you can give.
An easy way is to send it to me directly via Paypal – just click the yellow donate button at the upper right hand corner of this blog. If you need your gift to be tax deductible, you can give through my sending organization, Ripe for Harvest. They offer several ways to donate to my account (#318). You can donate by credit card or set up automatic recurring donations at their website by clicking here, or mail checks to:

Ripe for Harvest World Outreach
P.O. Box 487
Monument, CO 80132

(Make the check out to Ripe for Harvest. In the memo please write my name & account #318). IRS guidelines stipulate that contributions are made with the understanding that Ripe For Harvest World Outreach has complete control and administration over the use of the donated funds and that no goods or services are provided in exchange for said donations.

I also have a few prayer requests! 
1. Because I was not planning on being here this long, I never got a work permit but have instead been getting by with special pass visas. Mine expires in a couple of weeks and I just need to get one more to get me through til time to go home...please pray for favor with the internal affairs office so that I can get this last one with no trouble.

2. Yesterday I got a crick in my neck and am currently unable to turn my head...please pray for healing! It's painful enough that I can't concentrate on my work..

3. Please pray as I try to finish things up and wrap up my responsibilities here. We have another girl coming to replace me...please pray that her support would come in quickly so that she can get here and I can train her before I leave! Also please pray for my heart and the hearts of the girls as the time comes to say goodbye.

Thank you so much for reading, praying, and giving. I appreciate you! 
Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment